ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organizations’ products, services and processes.
With ISO 14001 certification your organization can assure stakeholders that your environmental management system meets international industry specific environmental standards.
The benefits of implementing ISO 14001 in your Company or Organization:
– Increase in financial performance.
– Improved environmental product performance.
– Increase in average profitability.
– Reduction in costs.
– More opportunities for growth in the public sector.
– Reduced risk of permit and environmental violations.
The standard is applicable to any size company, regardless of the industry or environment in which it operates. Even smaller businesses can implement and benefit from an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
We provide your organization assistance in the planning, implementation, and maintenance of an ISO 14001 EMS and assist with internal and external audits, in addition to preparation for certification.